Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2016, 04:58 PM   #7
Marine By Choice

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 24.1
State: Washington
THOR #2123
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieGeek View Post
I really don't understand the hostility..it waste's so much energy and thought. It is far easier to be considerate and constructive (taking my lazy approach LOL).
As my dear grandpa used to say "He would complain if he was hung with a new rope".

Over 40+ years of a career in animal health product distribution sales I had the pleasure to work with a number of positive thinking people. AND I had the displeasure to work with a number of negative thinking people.

Consider that, from early childhood through adolesence, most people hear many more negative things such as: No, don't touch that. No, take that out of your mouth. Stop hitting your brother. No you cannot go to Johnnies. Etc, etc, etc. Reportedly up to 70% of early age direction is negative!

So it is little wonder there are some forums where the negative people congregate and "share" their negative outlooks. Thankfully this forum is an exception to the rule! We are truly blessed to have some great contributors who happily answer some of the most basic questions, many that have been asked several times in the past.

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO MAKES US ALL FEEL AT HOME!!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum