Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2016, 07:44 PM   #25
roscomo

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Alberta
THOR #4507
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkb View Post
Remember..on the 24.1...the Jensen radio in the bedroom, only offers sound to the bedroom and outside speakers...a/b button on face of radio.
The Axerra in the dash is your radio source for front speakers and the
turn signal cameras and rear camera.
Since we have not had any issues with our radios, I cannot address the fuse situation. (I will suggest...on the Jensen, go into the settings and turn off the back light, as that can cause a bleed on the battery)

Keep in mind...when you turn off the motor, do not presume the radio will go off...wrong...always push the power button to turn off the radio..if you do not, it will be that 'ghost' which bleeds the power from your chassis battery.
Hi, I don't see any radio in the back and where are the outside speakers located? I know you have to turn radio off my problem is no front speakers as I said. thnx

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.