Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2016, 08:52 PM   #4
vkb

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.1 KC's Big Box
State: Kansas
THOR #3510
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosenswie View Post
So, I understand there is no option of remote control for volume with the Jensen AWM914 in the bedroom and even if I can get my smartphone to connect it still won't regulate volume.

The + volume button does nothing on our unit. Rendering the unit useless. Any suggestions or secret resolutions to this tricky little bugger?
If your Jensen is similar to ours...in the upper left corner there is an a/b button...one is for exterior speakers and one is for interior/bedroom speakers.
I have not used the radio in some time, so I do not recall which is which..but, if you have the exterior speaker side on...and hear nothing, press that button and see if your interior speakers come on.

If that is not the problem...you might go into the settings menu and play with the options.
Including turning off the backlight so you do not have battery drain.
Jeep Wrangler TJ
vkb is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.