Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2016, 03:15 AM   #15
Fooch

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 30.1
State: Florida
THOR #2753
Just found this thread tonite. I purchased our used 2014 ACE exactly 1 year ago. Knowing I would be purchasing an enclosed trailer to haul our motorcycles in the near future, I had Lazy Days installed the brake controller on delivery day. Didn't really pay any attention to it since we didn't have a trailer, it would often flash 'n.c'. Apparently that means 'no connection'.
So today we finally purchase a 7 x 18 enclosed aluminum trailer from the manufacturer in Ocala. He plugs in the 7 pin connector so he can start testing the lights. The lights inside the trailer didn't come one. To make a long story short, the 7 pin connector had a 4 pin plug behind it. So both the interior lights and the brake controller weren't getting power.
I contacted Lazy Days and they said they would look at it in 2 weeks, but I would have to pay to have it repaired. I complained that since they installed the brake controller, they should have known upon testing the controller that the 7 pin plug was not wired correctly. The guy on the phone wouldn't take responsibility. We'll see what happens in a couple of weeks.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.