Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2016, 03:14 AM   #745
Kev

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport
State: Florida
THOR #3918
Mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryJames View Post
This is really not a modification, however, I have been considering one to solve what I thought was a problem due to the interference of the left arm rest against the steering wheel. Since picking up our 2017 Axis 25.2 a few weeks ago, I never could figure out how to turn the driver’s seat all the way around like the passenger’s seat.
I thought about reworking the left arm rest and even thought about replacing the steering wheel to one with a “flat” section. However, finally found that working with a combination of the adjusting the horizontal and back rest alignment it’s really quite easy.

I guess I’m just sharing how dumb I was. Even the dealer announced at the PDI “the driver’s seat does not turn all the way around.”
Best Regards to all, James
Great info thanks. Looks like you leave the armrest down and fold the seat forward. Where did you get the seat covers?

Kev

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.