Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2016, 08:14 PM   #24
Kev

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport
State: Florida
THOR #3918
Stability

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ag&Au View Post
OK,
Thanks a lot. My 4 winds is also on a E-450. I'm really happy about that. In the late part of the 2016 model year, they changed from 350 to 450. Our motorhome year is 2017, but the chassis is 2016 F-450. We almost bought a Vegas. The main thing that stopped us was the was the fact that the bed above the cab had to be locked in the up position when driving. That's a whole 'nother story involving the 3 cats that travel with us. We also prefer the fact the the C class has doors directly into what we call the cockpit.

Thanks again,

Ken
Glad I could help. That's funny because we bought a Class C had it for two weeks and traded it for the Vegas. They did the same with the Vegas changed the chassis in late to the E450. I do miss the two ways to get into the coach though.
Kev

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.