Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2016, 05:10 AM   #1
Ussnewco

Brand: Still Looking
State: Virginia
THOR #5132
About to dive in....

I hope the water is warm!!!
Hello I'd like to start by saying thanks to all the people that have taken the time to share their knowledge and experience. I have found this to be one of the most helpful, if not the most helpful, RV forums. I've learned so much by reading the post and replies, it's really been an eye open experience. I've narrowed my search to the Thor Miramar 33.5 or 34.1, if only Thor would have put a king bed in the 34.1. I expect to pull the trigger in the next 4 to 6 weeks and as much as I'd like to have that extra 1/2 bath I'm afraid I'm probably going with the 33.5 and the king bed and ext. kitchen, I think they'll be more useful. That's largely what I'm doing here asking for help with what people think about their Rigs and what they would recommend. Well I better get started....we'll see you out there, I'll be the one with a big $#!+ eating grin
You can't buy happiness but you can by an RV and name it happiness...

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.