Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2016, 05:24 PM   #1
Hawkeye

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas
State: Iowa
THOR #2078
Red face Nimble Wireless Pet Temperature Monitor

This is a new product to measure the inside temperature of your coach while you are away. So that you can safely leave the pets inside while you are gone. It works off the Verizon network.
We ordered one and so far I cannot recommend it. It has failed to work more than it has worked. We have had it about 6 weeks. They are sending us a new unit so we shall see.
The best place it worked was in our house kitchen which is not of much use.
Tech support is on and off again. It is totally an Indian product and this brings the usual issues of language and cultural gaps. However, the oddest thing is that there is no support outside of Monday to Friday 9 to 5. I find this odd for a product that will be used on weekends.
They do have a nice looking website but so far this is better than the product. I will repost if we get it to work reliably.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum