Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2016, 02:48 PM   #15
Bigfoot

Brand: Still Looking
State: Washington
THOR #5146
More questions:

One big tradeoff to make in price/model is whether you get full body paint or not.

Living in the northwest where stuff gets covered with green stuff (mold, pollen) having a surface that is resistant to that and cleans up well seems important. Is there something I'm missing? It sure looks nice too....

My RV pad slopes slightly, in my case the rear would probably be higher. I know I can't open slides (and probably wouldn't want to) without using the jacks, any issues with storing on a sloped surface? (issues with fridge, tanks, rain/leaks, ???)

Another option is to run the jacks up. Also, is there a time limit for being on jacks? Issues with longer term storage on jacks? The surface is "grasscrete" so I may need to put some wooden pads down to even out the surface.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.