Yes, adjust your vents. It should be ice cold!
1. When we ordered our coach, we requested enough extra flooring so we could remove the carpet and replace with the matching flooring. Looks great! Did you know the middle step has a compartment? Found that out on this forum!
2. We put a matching towel bar in the master bath.
3. Replaced the faucets in both baths with the high ones. Works and looks really good. The existing faucets are too close to the back of the sink. I would make a mess every time I washed my hands.
4. The little cabinet above the entry door, put some screw in hooks to hang keys.
5. Added a washer / dryer combo. Love it!
6. Since we lost the pantry space in that closet, we installed three sliding wood shelves in the big closet next to it that go the full depth of the closet. We figured we have the two closets in the bedroom to hang clothes.
We still have the hanging bar by the washer/dryer to hang things as well.
We would like to modify the dog house someday. It's pretty noisy.
Pat and Dale
Jaida, Macey and Capone (GSDs)
Saint Johns, FL.