Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: New member
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2016, 04:36 PM   #8
DEimerman

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Challenger
State: Florida
THOR #3118
Yes, adjust your vents. It should be ice cold!

Some mods:
1. When we ordered our coach, we requested enough extra flooring so we could remove the carpet and replace with the matching flooring. Looks great! Did you know the middle step has a compartment? Found that out on this forum!

2. We put a matching towel bar in the master bath.

3. Replaced the faucets in both baths with the high ones. Works and looks really good. The existing faucets are too close to the back of the sink. I would make a mess every time I washed my hands.

4. The little cabinet above the entry door, put some screw in hooks to hang keys.

5. Added a washer / dryer combo. Love it!

6. Since we lost the pantry space in that closet, we installed three sliding wood shelves in the big closet next to it that go the full depth of the closet. We figured we have the two closets in the bedroom to hang clothes.
We still have the hanging bar by the washer/dryer to hang things as well.

We would like to modify the dog house someday. It's pretty noisy.
DEimerman is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum