Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2014, 04:03 AM   #2
duelist

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Florida
THOR #934
I have had one for 4 months. It has spent more time in the repair shop than out camping. It has a lot of features that I liked, but the quality control was a "great let down". Cab is very hot even when driving. Had to buy an outside window cover so that the main air would work when camping in Florida. I have the diesel model and get 13 miles per gallon, but it costs 50 cents or more per gallon over gas. Not sure I saved anything. If I had to buy again...not sure I would. On my model, the bed cannot be used when moving, slide out, and the couch is to short to lay down on. Easy to drive, and goes anywhere. Just not worth the price for the quality. Just my opinion!!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum