Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2014, 06:20 PM   #8
duelist

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Florida
THOR #934
Micro-stove quit working, drawers did not stay closed, one fell off the rail completely. Wood trim vinyl came off around the bed area, water valve was left open, wouldn't hold water in tank, not part of walk though. Water leak around the front slide, into the coach. hub caps were loose, stripped screws, trim around wheel was loose, screws not tighten - not a big deal until you track down the noise and fix yourself. Trim around the driver's window was not fastened down. Most of this is quality control. This coach was expensive and foolish me assumed that I was getting quality. Things I don't like that you don't find out until its too late. No window tinting, front floor is like a 66 chevy I had, no insulation, noisy. I can't say enough about the radio (bad, cheap) in dash, so I won't. I installed a satellite on top and found out the wiring is only for coax, not hdmi. Had to buy an old receiver to work, had to add outlet for receiver plus 12 volt for satellite. Therostat is very easy to get off setting, moving around bed, can be turned to heater with your back touching the control.
I am OK with the motor home now, but for the price I expected more quality. I will check into the mileage as I have been to the Mercedes dealer twice to fix seat belts, 2 hours each way. Warranty work is not covered by Thor on anything that came from Mercedes.
Hindsight is great!!!!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum