Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2016, 04:28 PM   #43
mcr1010

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Florida
THOR #1249
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocMike View Post
All,

Limited auto mechanic skills here, so...I think I have read/seen/been told that this fix does not apply to the Vegas/Axis E350 and E450 chassis. Correct?

I did the Safe-T-Plus stabilizer and really like it. Just wondering if there is a next step for ease of steering .

Doc
Doc,
If you want to spend a few more bucks on suspension, you can install a HD sway bar front and rear(easy installation) and not break the bank. In some ways, I guess it does help with the steering since it primarily keeps the rocking and sway to a min. I hardly notice trucks passing on interstate. I installed the Hellwig brand a year or so ago as well as the Safe-T-Plus stabilizer. I would think a track bar would help also to keep tail wag under control, but they are kinda pricey and I haven't had a problem with tail wag.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.