Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 10:37 PM   #10
anaro
Moderator Emeritus

Brand: Crossroads
Model: Zinger ZT26BL
State: North Carolina
THOR #91
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livewire View Post
Interesting comment from janet H. administrator.Second paragraph,so where do the younger customers get the money to buy an RV while buying a house,making other payments and raising a family and trying to keep a job in one of the poorest economies ever???
I resemble that remark. My DH and I are part of the 30 something crowd. We bought our first TT last year. We bought our first house this year and we are raising our 5 yr old DD. How did we do it? We moved out of expensive NJ to NC for one. For 2, I had a dad who was very intelligent financially and set me up properly as well as taught me how to be financially prudent. Not to mention we are blessed enough to both have very good jobs in healthcare. There are lots of people our age doing the same thing. You need common sense, a good education, and a lot of luck to get here.

As to the travis comment it is supposed to be a play on words as they are referring to him doing a trick (he is part of nitro circus). That said, I had to ask my husband because I had no idea who the heck he was or who nitro circus was. I as part of the younger crowd hate the website. Tom Montague did tell me in an email that the new website is planned to go live in Jan. I am not sure why it will take so long to go live but I guess when it takes almost 2 weeks to upgrade a forum we have our answer as to why it takes this long to fix the website.
anaro is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.