Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2016, 05:52 PM   #6
Hittntherooad

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: North Carolina
THOR #3952
I went back to Lowes and bought some Reflectix insulation roll.
It was enough to cut 3 pieces to go across the front cap 3 times.
First thing I did was fish a string from one side to the other making a loop. I took each piece and rolled it up tight and stood it up in the corner. I then taped the string to the edge of the roll and pulled each one all the way across. The first piece I pulled up on top of the cabinet, one I pulled down below and folded it the best I could to cover the bottom and the other one covered the front. Each one lapped over the other. I believe I got it covered pretty good. There is enough room to do a couple more layers and I may add at least one more. I left my string in just in case. Not sure on the R value of this stuff as it depends on the application. It has to make some difference.
Not bad. Nice comfortable bed to work off of.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	231
Size:	112.0 KB
ID:	2803  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum