Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2016, 12:55 PM   #1
TheLostDutchman

Brand: Still Looking
State: Arizona
THOR #5227
Potential Venetian / Tuscany Owner. Advice & Comments Much Appreciated.

Greetings all.
I'm new to this forum though my wife and I been avid RVers for decades. We've owned our current 30 foot 5th wheel for 13 years and have decided to move up to a motorhome with an eye on going full time next year.

We've looked at several brands in our price range and so far, the Venetian and Tuscany 40 and 42 models top our list. I get that there will be issues... Every brand, every model has issues. The first year, gremlin hunting and debugging will be my new hobby. Comes with the turf. I'm okay with that but hope to keep it to a minimum.

I've read some Thor horror stories, but heard things have gotten better over time. I could really use info on current Venetian and Tuscany problems and issues, opinions on Thor customer service, and anything else you would like to share. I only get one shot at this, and can't afford to make a mistake. Thanks in advance for your help and comments. Safe travels!

Bill

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.