Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2016, 03:19 PM   #3
TheLostDutchman

Brand: Still Looking
State: Arizona
THOR #5227
Quote:
Originally Posted by RV for Debi View Post
I too am looking at Thor Venetian... Did anyone get back to you. I have read about the horror stories too...so just trying to figure this out. Personally I like Tiffin Phaeton... but this is priced so well.
No, not yet. Still waiting, still looking. Did get a couple of replies on another forum. Where some were happy with their purchase, some had issues the first year, but once fixed, were very happy, and others were very dissatisfied, though I think some of that is frustration with the dealer's lack of service.

We looked at a couple of Tuscanys already and they are nice for the price point, but I am a little leary of Thor yet. Was hoping to get more direct unput from owners... I'm really on the fence here. Maybe I had better revisit Monaco and Allegro...
TheLostDutchman is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum