Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2016, 12:17 PM   #4
EA37TS
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
Quote:
Originally Posted by rush2112 View Post
We have been looking at the Hurricane 34F and love the floor plan, and the price we have found on a left over 2016 is very good. But my wife is a bit concerned about the longevity of the full slide, versus the 35C that has smaller slides. The pro's for me on the 34F is the King Bed and outside kitchen. She likes the idea of having 1 1/2 baths on the 35C, and we have found a BIGGER discount on the 35C due to it sitting on lot for over a year.

My question is for current owners, or others that have some experience with full slides and/or 1 1/2 baths. Should I be concerned with the latest full slides? I don't mind the 1 1/2 baths but thought it would have been better to have the shower in the rear bath instead of the front bath.

Thoughts?
I stayed away from the Super C, Hurricane and Miramar because the only models with outdoor kitchens had full wall slides and at the time Thor had not yet started using the 3 Trak system. About a year after we started looking we found the Challenger 37ND.

1 1/2 bath - if you decide to go this route don't sign anything until you know how all of the fixtures are plumbed into the tanks and don't assume the dealer or regional sales rep knows how the tanks are plumbed. A sink plumbed into a black tank can drastically cut the time between dumping.
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (Toad)
FMCA - F432054
EA37TS is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum