Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2016, 05:29 PM   #1
davepetroski

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Thor ACE 30.2 Bunkhouse
State: Nevada
THOR #5275
Cool Our new Ace 30.2

So we have had the Ace a few months. We have 4 kids and have used it about a half dozen times. We just got back from a trip of basically the entire west coast. We have logged about 6000 miles so far. The unit has performed well but in the spirit of the forum, I will share my issue list so far. We intend to have these items looked at now that the summer is over and kids are back to school.

1. Slide fails and I need to reset the house power for it to extend or retract. This has happened 3-4 times and the only way it moves is by pushing the store button and then use.
2. The toilet is just horrible. I am just about sick of having to unclog the toilet and hope they can do something.
3. Shower leaks slightly and panel looks to be install upside down.
4. A screw in the floor came up slowly and finally ripped the vinyl. I screwed the screw back down but it ripped the floor about the size of a dime.
5. The power step jammed while out. I removed the cotter pin and now the motor runs and steps move freely but what a pain.
6. The water pump is pretty weak.
7. The bathroom door latch doesn't latch and the door flies open and closed.
8. The drawer under the fridge won't close. There are cables behind the drawer that have moved and prevent the drawer from closing.

Most of these things are probably pretty easy to fix but the toilet is a big concern.

Thanks

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.