Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2016, 12:50 AM   #1
bevedfelker

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2015 Vegas 24.1
State: Pennsylvania
THOR #2601
Link to Ed Felker's Vegas/Axis Manual

Updated information to get to link (23 Feb 2022)

This is an update for the Axis/Vegas Manual. Thanks to David Marchand, we have an update to the manual that includes info on many of the system upgrades on Axis/Vegas through 2020+. More on that later below.

To date, approximately 18,000 owners have either downloaded or requested a manual in an email to me. On the Forum here the manual has been accessed about 46,000 times. When I originally compiled it in 2015, never in my wildest dreams did I think it would be downloaded and used by so many owners. I want to thank the many folks that replied to me with kind words about the manual.

The new update (Version 9.0) is available on my iCloud Drive as a .pdf file. I removed my ONE DRIVE location since so many people were having problems downloading the file. Hopefully the iCloud location fixes that problem. Below is the link to the shared file.

https://www.icloud.com/iclouddrive/0..._Axis_Manual_9

Version 9.0 has an Appendix that begins on page 51, and contains information on the following model years 2020+: BMPro and A/C Controls, Girard Tankless Water Heater, Axxera Backup Camera Display, BIM 160, Battery Disconnect Switch, Solar Panels, Winegard Connect 2.0, SaniFlush, Ford 7.3 Liter V8 and E350/450 Chassis changes, Engine fluid checking & changing, Engine Room Fuse Panel, and Battery Access. I also added an explanation on how to open the hood on 2018+ (upward opening hood) models.

If you are still having a problem downloading from the link, send me an email and I'll forward a copy of the manual to your email address. My email is bevedfelker@live.com.[/I][/B]
2015 Vegas 24.1 (E-350)
bevedfelker is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.