Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: New Vegas Owner
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2016, 01:17 AM   #10
axis earl

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: S.O.B.
State: California
THOR #3483
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoinedTheCrowd View Post
Just purchased a 2016 24.1 Vegas. It was purchased new, driven from Florida to the West coast and then traded in for a bigger model. My PDI is in one week (from this post) and then (foolishly) I am taking it out for an overnight-er and the two week trip a week later.

I see that AXIS, Vegas and 24.1 topic tags trend high here. Hope that's a good thing !
Congrats from a '16 Axis 24.1 owner. Also have Ed Felker's manual which I have used while on the road because I forgot some things as far as basics like running the AC and micro at the same time.... If that is the worst that happens, I've got it made! Took ours from SoCal to Yellowstone and then through Montana on our way back south. No issues to talk about and 9 MPG with what seemed to be constant wind problems.... Still one of the greatest experiences of our lives and looking forward to more. Enjoy.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.