Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: thor ace tv/dvd
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2016, 03:27 AM   #30
Mlbatc

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Arizona
THOR #5281
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treutervid View Post
I have a 2016 ACE 29.3, there is an HDMI cable in the cabinet above the dinette that is connected to the TV, I put a DVD player up there and it plays through the TV. I don't have any kind of connection box to send things through the 3 TVs in the coach. I will have to remove the outside TV to hook up another HDMI cable so that will be able to play DVDs as well. Would have been nice if they put one there as well.
My ACE 29.3 had a HDMI cable connected to all three tvs. I connected a blue ray player to each. You should be able to access the outdoor tv through the bathroom without removing it. Each of my tvs also has a coaxial cable attached to it but I can not see where it goes. In my cabinet above the dinnette I have a cable outlet and the antenna booster. My question is what is the cable outlet for? My tvs seemed to be already connected to the antenna somewhere else?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.