Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2016, 07:53 PM   #789
belfastboy

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Washington
THOR #1081
shower curtain rod modifications

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmc View Post
DW had same idea to put in the RV shower... worked fine...
Today she tried to put the same setup into our master bath shower at home. I now have a hole in the drywall ceiling to patch. Oops.

I'll get a pic of the shelf I added to the RV bathroom for storage while camping.
I have not found a thread for this topic. Has anyone tried installing a shower curtain rod extender or some manner of mod to make the shower a tad bigger? We are going to replace the flimsy original curtain with a heavier one to make it less clingy but in a perfect world would like to extend it out, even an inch or two would make a difference. Looking at the replacement curtain rods that extend it does not look like there is enough room in the Axis 24.1 to mount them Any ideas?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum