Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: RV Covers
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2016, 10:51 PM   #6
Ag&Au

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Four Winds 22E
State: Washington
THOR #4719
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowRun View Post
So as you look at the picture.....where that opening is and the light....Can you not get that bobcatted enough to put your shed there? No side yard? If not,man that is gonna be a bummer......i will get oics if ours for you butted up to the garage....we had to pull some dirt and put hind legging on blocks but it is hurricNe tied....not sure what else you could do other than leave it exposed but waxed...mAny say they do it!

Well, there are other options. For instance a cover. I have used a cover before, but its was on a Bigfoot fiberglass Trailer. I am hoping to get some comments from people who have used one recently. My experience is 7 years ago. Thanks for you input. However there are plenty of RV's parked around here in the open. I will do that before I do even minor excavating. I am just hoping to get a bit of protection, and less clean up before use.

Ken

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum