Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2016, 05:29 PM   #13
JBurg

Brand: DRV
Model: 41RSSB4
State: Wyoming
THOR #2094
Quote:
Originally Posted by dapperdan View Post
Jburg,

Give running the hydraulics in and out a couple more "shots". The dude I talked to at Lippert told me "more is better", he told me in - out, up - down at least five times to "burp" (work) the air out of the system. Depending on how low you were on fluid and how long you ran the pump ("sucking air") the greater probability of lots of air being introduced into that system making it necessary for several cycles of your hydraulic system.

I would give it another go and see what happens and cross your fingers.

Dan
Thanks Dan. If it's already unlevel, guess it can't hurt anything. My dog does kinda freak out when the house starts moving under his feet. Which makes me feel bad, as I've moved the hydraulics a few times with him inside but didn't know about him freaking out until my wife was inside this last time and told me about it. He's getting old, so him freaking out doesn't usually end well.

Anyway, I'll just have my old buddy join me and run the hydraulics a few more times.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum