Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2016, 06:10 PM   #32
bevedfelker

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2015 Vegas 24.1
State: Pennsylvania
THOR #2601
I would have said the same thing as Jamie. I don't know if the compartment floor can be replaced but for sure, thst hole is in the wrong place.

This really needs to go back to the dealer for warranty repair. Highlight the position of the floor. Also have them check to be sure the Y-joint rotates freely. (It can be stiff but it should rotate without giving you a hernia. Also you said it was difficult to attach the bayonet fitting. That also can be stiff at times, but have them check that as well.

If this is causing you signifant difficulty above and beyond what is normal, I'd demand the entire valve and drain assy be replaced. Ask the dealer to take you to a model on the lot and see if that hole is correct, if you can rotate the Y-fitting, and then route the hose under the RV and up through the hole and then attach the bayonet fitting. If you can do all that on s new model then I'd demand the dealer get with Thor and make yours just like that.
2015 Vegas 24.1 (E-350)
bevedfelker is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum