Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2016, 07:59 PM   #2
bevedfelker

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2015 Vegas 24.1
State: Pennsylvania
THOR #2601
I think it's Thor that wired the wire harness at the rear of the RV. There should be a coil of wire back there that comes out the rear of the 7-way plug. Probably the only thing wired to the plug are lights and brake lights.

I'd buy a trailer simulator adapter so that I could ensure that all the wires coming into the 7-way are correct.

When the RVs are driven from the factory to the dealers, the drivers often have their car on a dolly so that they can drive home after delivery to the dealer. That is what makes me think the lights and brake lights are wired because they would need those for the dolly.
2015 Vegas 24.1 (E-350)
bevedfelker is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum