Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2016, 11:32 PM   #56
halfprice

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Renegade Valencia 38RB
State: California
THOR #3156
I'm so happy right now. As I posted a couple of days ago we found the exact Jeep we wanted, but it didn't have the step rail bar. The step rail was negotiated in with the deal. I assumed , which you should never do, that the rail they were going to install was the 3" or 4" black round step bar.

When I was doing the comparison between the Sport S and the Sahara I made the comment that the Sahara's step bar (more like a running board) was much nicer that the Sport S bar.

Well I took the jeep in today to get the Bar installed. When they brought it back out I was very happy to see the Sahara running board. I was talking to the sales guy when it came out and he said he knew I liked this one better so that's what he order for me.

All I can say is AWESOME. The wife is super happy about it also. The more I drive this Jeep the more I like it.

Only bad part is my wife took all her girly stuff out of the CRV and put it in the Jeep when I got home SO now its her Jeep that I can drive on the weekends.

I post a pic of the running boards and post them in a bit.

Jerry
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
FMCA # F464385
halfprice is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.