Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2016, 09:26 PM   #5
556lovejoy

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Four Winds 31W
State: New Hampshire
THOR #2612
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherden View Post
Really not much of a choice when other work is being done to it.
We had a big list of things wrong and not working.
At this point, I really don't care much about it. I've lost interest and confidence that it will ever be usable. Going on 5 months...
And will be getting rid of it as soon as possible. Its empty, never put anything into it. Never got a chance, one problem after another.
Throwing in the towel.....

Does anyone in Thor management read anything on these forums? If you do you should feel real bad when you cash your pay check because your company is making a very bad product. Does not madder which model all have the same troubles. Just spend 30 minutes reading different post and you will see what I am talking about. Get in touch with me and let me tell you about the 60 plus items that were bad on my NEW 2016 Fourwinds 31W straight from the factory. I ordered it with the options I wanted. Also what I have had to go through in the first 16 months of owner ship. It is at a point now that each time I use my MH I wonder what will go wrong this time. Anyone that read these post before buying good luck if you buy a Thor product ..http://www.thorforums.com/forums/ima.../sk/nonono.gif

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum