Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2014, 02:04 AM   #3
JamieGeek
Axis/Vegas Enthusiast

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.4
State: Michigan
THOR #1150
That would depend on how many of you are living in it?
It would be very easy for one or two people to live in it for quite some time; any more than that and it gets pretty cramped fast. You do get tired of the small shower pretty quickly.
As for driving: It drives much like a large van. It is very easy to drive around in the smallest of places. We went from an F-350 pulling a 31ft 5th wheel to the Axis and its night and day easier--its even easier to maneuver the Axis compared to the F-350 alone.
I do have a small nitpick with the driver seating though: With the slide behind the drivers seat it is difficult to get a comfortable position for anyone my height or taller (5'10"). Moving the seat back for your legs means you have to have it more upright since it can't recline against the slide (thus hurting your back). So you have to slide it forward to get the proper recline angle but then your legs are cramped.. I'm sure the more I drive it around I'll figure out the optimal position.
JamieGeek is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.