Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2016, 03:13 PM   #35
Suem62

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 29.4
State: Indiana
THOR #5452
ScottACE,
Where in Indiana are you? I am in Indianapolis and looking to purchase an ACE. I haven't decided on a floorplan as yet, but this Forum is awesome for me to learn and research.
I will not use CW again, except to price shop. Sales were wonderful, but service department has been through more people in my 7 years dealing with them then should ever happen at any employer, it's crazy. To me that's a huge red flag.
I bought a new travel trailer from them in 2010 and have service issues with them all the time and it's not even for major things. Just this spring I went in to pick-up the trailer from being de-winterized and they couldn't find my paperwork and keys. The guy looked at me and said "new tongue jack, right?" Uh, no, de-winterized and he said "oh"! Guess what, I have a new tongue jack and was not de-winterized. They never did find the paperwork, the keys were eventually found...I can't explain why no paperwork....so I went on my marry way paying for a de-winterizing (I didn't know it wasn't de-winterized at the time). They never questioned the tongue jack.
Anyway, good luck. Let me know how you love the ACE, as I'm sure you will. Are you moving up to the ACE from a travel trailer? If so, I'm interested in your decision making process...why an RV and why the ACE.

Thanks,
Sue

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.