Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2016, 03:15 AM   #1
Leskro

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Thor ACE 27.1
State: California
THOR #5488
Handling at speeds above 60 mph

I just bought my first RV, a 2014 Thor A.C.E. 27.1 with approx. 16,500 miles. I've noticed that when I'm driving at 65 mph it feels like the front end is lifting up and it feels a little squirrely. I asked one of the RV Service centers by me about it and he said it was something that these motorhomes did because of the frame. He said stabilizers might help a little but didn't think it was worth the money.
Anyone else have this issue and if so were you able to fix it?
Thanks,
My wife and I are eager to get on the road. Our first trip is planned for the beginning of October. We head from Southern Calif. to Dallas, TX, then up to Ames Iowa, through Wyoming and not sure where after that.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum