Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Hey
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2016, 02:10 AM   #7
Chucke

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 25.2
State: North Carolina
THOR #5494
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Sunshine View Post
Welcome and congrats on your choice. For us, the 25.2 is our Goldilocks coach, not too big, not too small, just right! We like the storage in and out, the shower, and the walk around bed. And of course, that big panorama window in the front.

Here's to many happy nights, and many happy miles!
Thank you and you are right on the money about the Goldilocks. Our last Class C was 33'9" and was kind of long when you add a my old jeep. This Vegas is perfect it drives way better than my 2011 class c and is much quitter. We went down to Darlington SC for the race and people came up and wanted to know what it was and who makes them. I am working on adding a spare tire behind the gas tank. I also want to add the max air vent covers (over 50 and forget stuff), a sewer line holder, and add a rack on the back for a little extra storage of stuff.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.