Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2016, 01:41 PM   #38
spereira

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: New Hampshire
THOR #5534
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocMike View Post
Mo,

If you really wanted to baffle the salesman, you could have asked him to show you how to use the radio for music and rear view camera at the same time...or ask about the TV's and cable vs antenna setups. You will have to spend time reading the threads in this forum, the manuals for the radio and TV's (if you have them) and a few cold beers to get thru these learning curves.

Be patient, good luck and happy camping.

Doc
Thanks for the good laugh! During our presentation, when we got to the dashboard radio, our Tech simply said, "I have no information for you on the radio except how to turn it on and off. You'll have to read the manual for that."

I do understand that there are a variety of radios that go into these units, and they probably change every year. It seems like a *little* bit of familiarity with the radio in the unit being presented could be expected. I guess I appreciate his honesty. I certainly didn't need any guesses at that point.

smp

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum