Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2016, 08:47 PM   #6
nosticks

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Freedom Elite 29fe
State: Florida
THOR #4656
You have to remember, these salespersons work only in the here and now. If you are not ready to buy today like right now, they have no interest in spending any revenue generating time with you.

We told each dealer that we were serious buyers, but have other places to go before we make a decision. Blown off by the first asking for our names and addresses so that he could show his boss he had a legitimate contact. He also ask that we don't let the sales manager know we were walking. The second dealer we made what we thought was a reasonable offer. No, can't do that, not even a counter. The third just go out and look around, if you see something you like let me know.

The third just go out and look around called back two days later apologized for being so busy the other day. Ask if we found anything we liked, I told him, yes, and I was driving it home at the moment.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.