Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2016, 10:48 AM   #47
sgar725

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: California
THOR #3545
Sujim,
I have a 2016 36.1 as well. Some of the issues I am currently having are:
1- The grey tank meter is not registering on the panel. I noticed this on my last trip. Since its still under warranty I will have them look at it. But I was told sometimes the wiring at the outer water valves control area the wiring may come loose.
2- I need to fix the ice maker as its not making ice. Based off the other posts, I will check to see if the valve is turned off.
3- Thermostat I need to check the heater as sometimes it doesn't seem to be putting out hot air when needed.

The coach is still fairly new with just over 6k miles. I am taking it to the service center for oil change and minor transmission check. Costly of course but my question if you know, is the transmission service just a minor or full? I was told its just a minor service. Other than that I love the coach!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.