Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2016, 06:58 PM   #18
bevedfelker

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2015 Vegas 24.1
State: Pennsylvania
THOR #2601
Cappy:

Thanks for the kind words. Retired in 2005, I was the AF's Chief of Munitions and Nuclear Weapons when I retired. Had 42 years of continuous active duty -- 13 enlisted to E-7, applied to Officer Training School, commissioned in 1977, and retired as O-6. One assignment was at the Joint Warfighting Center for the JCS. Worked for a great Marine O-6 (Mike Leonard) who made general office and was one of the first commanders at Guantanamo. I have the utmost respect for the Marines -- worked with lots of them throughout my AF career.

Where in FL did you buy the Vegas and what dealership. I bought mine from Tampa General RV in Dover FL just east of Tampa on I-4.

We have the 24.1 and we love that floor plan. Huge amount of exterior and interior storage. We really like the twin bed configuration. Bought mine in Aug 2015 and we have about 8800 miles on it.

Enjoy
2015 Vegas 24.1 (E-350)
bevedfelker is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum