Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Windsport 29M
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2016, 10:19 PM   #7
philvickie

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Colorado
THOR #5477
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidabailey View Post
We are very pleased with the 29M. We previously owned a 31' travel trailer that we had for 12 years. We were looking for a smaller class A and after a year of research, we settled on either a Hurricane or Windsport. We went to the Tampa Super RV Show with the intent of purchasing one of them. We got the best deal on the Windsport 29M.

So far, we have spent two short trips and we are very pleased with our purchase. There were three bubbles in two of the decals, which they are going to replace. Everything else has worked fine. We love the floor plan and from our previous travel experiences, this will be perfect for us.

The only thing I need to figure out, is how to use my Cpap when not using shore power (there are no 12 volt outlets in the bedroom). The only time I've every needed this was in some very remote areas in Alaska. So it is not that big of a proplem.
There are 3 12 volt outlets in the 29m. One by the small desk and one on each side of the bed.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.