Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2016, 05:28 PM   #10
tenbear

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Four Winds 28A Class C
State: Vermont
THOR #4117
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenbear View Post
I can't tell you how far the pipe is off the ground right now, my rig is at the repairman. The last time I filled the gas tank, the filler pipe leaked and spilled gas on the ground. I'll let you know when I get the rig back.

When I bought my rig, about 10 years ago, I noticed that the black pipe that runs across the rig was right up against the spare tire preventing access to the spare. The dealer repaired that. Just shows that the manufacturer doesn't always do things right.
I have my rig back and the black drain pipe is about 13" off the ground. It is also about 7' behind the rear wheels.

Hope your problem is solved.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum