Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2016, 01:10 AM   #2
axis earl

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: S.O.B.
State: California
THOR #3483
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch S View Post
Hello all, my wife and I are seriously contemplating the purchase of a small (under 30 ft) class A. I hope to get some insight on the purchase, care and feeding of the beast. Thanks in advance for putting up with some probably silly questions.
Mitch,
I think you'll find that no one on this forum thinks any question is stupid, because I think all of us have been in your boots. One conclusion I have come up with is that no matter how much you spend, what brand you choose, etc., this is NOT like buying a car or truck, especially when it comes to warranty issues, dealership service, etc. It also helps if you can do a few things yourself, even if you buy new with a warranty. Oh yes, most units do not come ready to go camping because you have to buy certain things that don't come with the unit that you MUST have, i.e., sewer hose, water hose, etc... To me the most important thing when making your decision is how comfortable it is to drive. Others may not think so, but it is a priority in my book. I went out looking for a diesel class C and ended up with a gas class A because of it. Keep reading, watch Going RV too so you can get some quick information. Good luck and hope you make the right decision for you.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum