Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2016, 10:54 PM   #2
EA37TS
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
First the ATS.

The ATS switches your power source from shore power to generator when you start the generator and also provides 120VAC to the converter when you are plugged into shore power. It is automatic and you do not have to flip switches or changes settings for the ATS to function. The ATS on my coach is located on the ceiling of the compartment where my shore power cable plugs into the coach. On my prior class C the ATS was located under the bed.

On my coach the inverter powers the televisions and refrigerators (indoor residential and outdoor kitchen) only. Not saying there isn't one, but I have not yet found another outlet that is connected to the inverter. On my coach the inverter is mounted on the ceiling in a storage compartment two bay back from the batteries. The AGS (Auto Generator Start) module is mounted within a foot of the inverter.

Although the locations will be different I hope this helps.
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (Toad)
FMCA - F432054
EA37TS is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum