Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Axxera AV614BH
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2016, 11:00 PM   #69
EA37TS
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyg30 View Post
Curious if anyone else has had the following issue.
The axxera av614bh loses power while driving. It just randomly shuts down. At first, i suspected a blown fuses. Checked all and all fuse are ok. Now once i get the RV electric plugged in at the campground or home, the radio works perfect again. The generator was running both times the issue happened. Any thoughts?
thanks
I am on my third radio under warranty because of the same issue. My radio would lose power while driving but I could hit the power button and it would come back on. I did not have to wait to plug in. Generator running or shut down had no bearing on the issue.

My dealer did a test drive with meters connected to the wires and determine the radio and not the connections were the culprit. Thor did the last replacement outside the warranty because the first repair attempt inside the warranty did not correct the problem.

I did not have any problems during my last 2 trips.
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (Toad)
FMCA - F432054
EA37TS is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum