Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2014, 01:20 AM   #1
petef

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 27K
State: Nevada
THOR #970
THOR Customer Care ?

I bought a new 27k Hurricane back in July and all the problems it came with. I was sent a nice letter by Thor and a card, and someone called, I told them the issues and they never called back or responded to the email I sent with pictures. Then I called cust service with the problems, sent an email in August and I have yet to get a response. I am at a loss of words now. I will be going to the Paloma, CA RV show in a couple weeks and can't wait to meet a Thor rep there. Probably anyone reading this has already bought a Thor product so you are stuck, but for those who have not seriously consider another brand. There is zero customer support here. And there is some shabby construction so you really do need it. I will say the dealer I bought it from, MHRV in Tx has payed some claims that Thor should have and has been there for us. Kudos to them for backing a product the manufacture does not really stand behind. I have fixed many of the problems myself now but do not know how to fix chassis a/c and Thor does not seem to want to find a dealer that does. I probably will just go to an RV shop and pay for that myself. Effectively there is no warranty from Thor.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.