Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2014, 06:27 PM   #5
Larry

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.1
State: Georgia
THOR #1123
I had several complaints in regards to the quality control, or lack thereof, with the Thor manufacturing process also. Thankfully, most were minor that we had corrected prior to taking possession. Totally unbelievable how they could miss some of the items we found. Few examples; chassis air conditioning duct to passenger side vent not connected to vent, chassis air conditioning fan switch with only 2 of 4 wires connected (only worked on slow speed), putty or some foreign substance on the tile and the major one was a deep cut in the windshield about 18 inches long in driver's view. That one had to be corrected at a local glass repair shop. I put a call in to Thor's senior customer representative shortly after arriving home and voiced my displeasure with their lack of quality control standards for whatever good it does.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum