Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2014, 06:43 PM   #2
MRS JARHEAD

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Challenger 37GT
State: Louisiana
THOR #625
We have a 2015 Challenger 37GT since May of this year.......It has been a source of a lot of stress and headaches......I am so disappointed with the rig's quality control.... I am totally shocked they would release it from the plant with so many problems. And after we took delivery it has been back at the dealership for the third time now and that is where it sits as we speak. And that is six to eight weeks at a time being without it......Lots of small problems, few big problems.....biggest being leak under the shower....The dealership is also not doing their job checking the rigs over before you sign on the dotted line....and I take responsibility for not catching more than we did.....I did my research on Thor Coaches and THOUGHT we made a good choice.. I can tell you that if I knew what I know now, I would have chosen a different Manufacturer........Not a Happy Camper!!!!
Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler
MRS JARHEAD is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.