Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2014, 08:27 PM   #12
JamieGeek
Axis/Vegas Enthusiast

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.4
State: Michigan
THOR #1150
Here is another mod I just did to ours:
With all of our mobile devices (we have about 5 between phones, tablets, etc.) needing a place to charge there isn't enough chords, and places to put them in the camper. Over this summer we've ended up with the front two USB jacks in use with stuff on the table, and then chargers plugged into the two outlets above the couch in the slide with the phones stuck in the cupholders. Very inconvenient.

For my fix I went to Camping World and picked up this mail organizer:
Wall Mount Mail/Key Rack- Bronze - Interdesign 95870 - Racks & Holders - Camping World

Now we just put the phones in that, coil up the chords and hang them from the key hooks. As a bonus it matches the decor of our Axis:

I will probably pick up a 2nd one and put it on the other side of the slide/couch as well.
JamieGeek is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum