Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2014, 10:06 PM   #6
MRS JARHEAD

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Challenger 37GT
State: Louisiana
THOR #625
We bought a 2015 Thor Challenger 37GT in May of this year. It has now been in the shop 3-4 times with multiple problems. Most small, but many large problems. I think the first time in was a week after we had it....I had a list of about 25 things....water pump didn't work, molding coming off, front electric shade workswhen it feels like it, white calking all over main awning, fantastic fan didn't work, screws missing here and there, gasket around outside TV stuck to compartment door, etc., etc., etc. Frustrating to say the least. Well this last time, and my rig is at the dealership as I speak, leaking
from the shower coming out above rear wheel well.....shade still not working. New one installed and they can't figure out how to adjust it, so had to get instructions from Thor. REALLY!!!!!! I can't begin to express my disappointment with the Challenger and Thor QC. I even spoke to a "Thor Rep" and he got a bit snippy with me when I told him about his poor QC......We should not have to spend this much money for such poor quality. I am truly disappointed with my coach and to be honest, I don't think I will ever buy another Thor product....I know there are some problems are to be expected, but in the shop for months at a time waiting for Thor to approve these repairs has rubbed me the wrong way.....
Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler
MRS JARHEAD is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum