Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2016, 04:32 PM   #13
austinexs

Brand: Still Looking
State: Texas
THOR #4838
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe-FL View Post
pomk, sorry you are frustrated with Thor and your dealer. I read you original posting twice. As someone already mentioned, I would never have taken delivery or paid for that coach with so many obvious things wrong. As far as some of the other things that may have been overlooked, many of them I would have fixed myself long ago, like a couple of missing screws, or the entry door being hard to open. Heck, I silicon spray my entry door hinges and awning every month to keep things smooth.

I think you need to "climb the ladder" at Thor but first try to get your list down to actual needed repairs. I have only owned a couple different makes of RV's but after several years of experience I think almost everyone agrees that good quality isn't a top priority in the industry.
I agree Joe that quality isn't a top priority in the industry which is really sad as from the problems I've seen most are not a hard fix. That being said I agree I would have never taken delivery of a RV with this much baggage. Too late anyway now, I would just take the advice of others and take your complaints up the ladder. In the North Texas area we have a host of news personality's that take customers complaints on and will get problems solved just like that. If you keep getting brushed aside you might think of taking it a step further.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.