Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2016, 09:50 PM   #6
SuperD

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2017 Windsport 29M
State: Indiana
THOR #5196
Congratulations on your new coach! Hope you enjoy many happy and safe miles!!! We have had several different types of rvs over the years, our new Windsport 29M is our second coach from Thor and we love it. The coach has several quirks but nothing I can't live with and certainly not anything that would make me want anything else!

We've used the outside kitchen a couple of times and like it. The BBQ grill works pretty good and is easy to clean. I didn't like how the propane hose stuck straight out from the side of the grill so I took the quick disconnect off, added a 90 elbow, and now it goes straight down, less chance of tripping over it. Word of caution: the first time you use the grill it takes a while to get propane from the tank to the grill, be careful!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum