Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2016, 04:00 PM   #14
Calico

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 25.3
State: Tennessee
THOR #4796
Was it a NEW coach?

I noticed the RV you purchased is a 2015. We are heading into 2017 soon. Did you purchase this coach new or used? Did it present issues straight from the 'showroom' or were you using it for a year before the problems cropped up? It's a shame that so much is wrong with your purchase, but I sincerely believe most of the issues with waiting for parts, etc. comes from your dealer, NOT from Thor. The dealer will say absolutely anything to stall the service customer, and will usually blame Thor, but I've double-checked their claims (complete with shipping dates and tracking numbers) and found that Thor is quite the 'speedy Sams' when it comes to approvals and shipping of parts; It always was the service department at a certain dealer that was delaying the work. Just my opinions and experiences, though.
If your purchase was a BRAND NEW coach, why don't you look into the Lemon Laws in your state, sue them and perhaps get something other than a Thor product; something you'd be happier with? I believe that in states where Lemon Law covers RV's, you've probably already met all criteria for that type of remedy.
2011 Jeep Wrangler toad
Calico is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.